1.13.2011

yeah, I guess it's too early.....

So I was hoping that 9 weeks isn't too early to pop out this baby, but then I remembered that he is only 3 lbs. Yeah.....it's too early! Dang it! We're so close!!!!!!!! I can do this! I didn't get much sleep again last night; I tossed & turned from one side to the other. One nostril would clear up & then start burning, so I had to switch to the other side until that side started burning! Oh the fun! Bright side? Yes, believe it or not, there is one! I didn't have heartburn!!!!!!! :) You have NO idea how awesome that is! I did still sleep with my head extremely propped up, BUT even then I was still experiencing it before. That's awesome that I have that going for me!

Today I want to go register for some clothes for the little guy. Hopefully, I feel up for it! Especially, bc when I get home, I have laundry & that art project to do..... :/

1 comment:

Jenna said...

9 weeks is a bit too early, haha! But I'm on your side about getting these babies out!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...