1.29.2011

32.3

Okay, so the wall art project that I'm working on for the baby's room.....ALL I HAVE LEFT are TWO letters to finish. And I can't bring myself to get on it. 2! TWO letters.... granted one letter, I need to find a certain material for it, but I could AT LEAST finish the other one! I'm not planning on going anywhere today, so HOPEFULLY, I can bring myself to do these.

I'm getting kinda nervous, bc the baby shower is 8 days away. And some important items haven't been purchased; for example: the car seat! Ha! I'm not looking to see what has been bought, but through one of the registries you can see how many items have been purchased [16 out of 175]. I know exactly where the car seat is listed on the registry, so I just go straight to it. And still not purchased. uh oh. I may have to Britney Spears it home from the hospital. haha. Jimmy & I registered for a LOT of things so that people could have a ton of options. Also, its our first baby, so we really need the stuff that we registered for. So for that, I'm getting a little anxious/stressed.

There isn't much left to get done for the shower, and I'm really excited about it!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Only 16 out of 175 has been purchased? That just means no one is giving the cashier to registry paper to update it... no worries. I bet you'll have everything you need! And then some! HAHA

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...