1.06.2011

29.1

Oh dear GAWD! I'm in my 30th week!?!?!?!!! 10 more weeks to go?!?!?! My shower is less than a month away, my due date is less than 3 months away! This all happened SO QUICKLY!!!! I hope I'm going to be ready for it!

Today, I'm going to price some stuff out for the shower & maybe throw on some more stuff for the registry. Right now I'm going to work on my art project that is going to hang up in the baby's room.


p.s. I propped my pillows up again last night, so I was basically sleeping sitting up. I started out that way, then eventually went to my left side. I got a better night's rest than the night before. I felt the heartburn about to come on, but it surprisingly went away! I fell asleep @ 1am and woke up at 8. So that's an improvement! I do feel a little nauseous this morning though.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...