1.06.2011

"weekly" update!

How far along: 30ish weeks

Maternity clothes: I do have some, but I still wear some of my normal clothes. I'm proud to say that I still fit into some of my XS pants & shirts. :)

Stretch marks: can we not talk about this? Why is this even in here? I'm sure they are on their way since my belly looks like it gets bigger & bigger by the minute.

Sleep: WOW! over 200 days of no sleep! It's truly amazing that I still get as much done as I do.

Best moment this week: Watching parts of the baby move along my belly & stepping on the scale still at 15 lbs total! :)

Movement: NON-STOP. It can be really cool at times & other times, it just kinda hurts.

Food cravings/aversions: I want to eat EVERYTHING! OJ, chocolate, pancakes, salad, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, pears, apples, passion fruit, my mom's homemade chicken noodle soup, sushi. I'll tell you what I DON'T want: pizza. I've had such bad heartburn that just thinking about pizza makes me hurt.

Gender: I'm still female & the baby still has a wanger.

What I miss: My flat stomach, sushi, SLEEP, not having heartburn, my memory, my balance.

What I am looking forward to: The 36th week ultrasound!!!!!

What I have learned: Life throws you a LOT of curveballs, but you eventually survive. Oh & that I still have a pretty good drawing capability for not having done it in years! Coming up with a name can be stressful. Don't tell ANYONE your ideas.

Milestones: Kinda goes along with the last question. But I guess, also, that feeling where the baby's foot or hand is moving along my belly. It was the WEIRDEST feeling when I first noticed it. Also, having our living room filled with baby stuff from Carrie. It's funny having all of this baby stuff in the house & knowing that it's actually for our kiddo.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...