1.02.2011

28.4

I still can't believe that I am 29 weeks pregnant. The whole thing seems so surreal to me. My belly looks fake. I think it looks like a rubber belly they put on actresses when they are knocked up in movies. Although, my belly is not rubber & this is not a movie, even though sometimes it feels like it.

It's really beautiful out today! The sun is shining & looks like a spring day! However, it's about 10º out. {ok it's 27º} I wish it were spring time already, that would mean the baby would be due.


Looking forward to taking the baby & Daisy for walks.


p.s. Today @ church the priest suggested Patrick or Joseph as names, bc of St. Patrick & St. Joseph in March. haha- - it's like he knows what we are thinking. He did not suggest Whitey, though, nor did I tell him that was an option.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...