1.22.2011

31.3

Woo HOO! I got some sleep last night! Only woke up at 2:30 to pee, then at 7 bc Oakley was getting into stuff he shouldn't be touching. When I rolled over at 8:30 my entire vertebrae cracked! It felt so friggin' good! My back is achy, but that's a given.

Jimmy came home & I think the baby heard him talking bc he started to roll around a lot. It was funny. Some of the movements still gross me out though. I freaked out last night & thought I saw stretch marks, but it turns out they were just lines from the magazine I had rested on my bump while in the bathtub. I know I'm going to get them sooner or later, so I don't know why I was so shocked & sad.

I better look into some kind of laser treatment & start saving up my $$$ now. Why can't technology just friggin' figure something out that gets rid of them? COME ON PEOPLE! THINK!

Gotta go try to burn some fat off these thighs. Ciao!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...