1.17.2011

30.5

Apparently, 37-40 wks is considered a full term pregnancy. That means I could only be 5.5 weeks away from being a mom! We went bowling yesterday, and Tracy & Trudi say there is no way I'm having this baby early. haha! crap. I told them what that psychic said {either feb or april} they unanimously said, "April!" HA! That sucks! But would only be fitting.

Last night, we had Mikey, Sam, & Nicole over for dinner. We made some delicious chicken, homemade mac & cheese, and peas. We got the recipes out of Cooking Light. They were pretty damn good. After dinner, we asked Mikey & Nicole to be the godparents of our little Devil-to-be. They both accepted, tears flew. Literally. Nicole teared up, which made me tear up, then when I went to give Mikey a hug a tear flew off of my hand. HAHA! Then Sam & Mikey watched a movie, while the old folks played 2 games of Cribbage.

I didn't understand why they were all able to stay up so late, then I was informed that there is no school on Monday bc of MLK day. drrrrrr.

_____________________________________________________

The baby is doing well. He still kicks and drags his foot or something across my right side. I'm still sick, so I can't go to the gym to keep my workouts going. That makes me mad, but I would rather get well first. *right now- I can't breathe through my nose. ugh! so ANNOYING!


3 more weeks until the shower!!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...