1.20.2011

Ribbons & Glue & Flowers, Oh MY!

Today, my mom, Leslie, Grandma Leff, Whitney, and I made the centerpieces for the shower. Boy am I glad, bc they were all better at it than I was. I'm seriously not creative, people. They did such a great job! And Grandma Leff made up one arrangement, so we could get an idea of how they'd look and how many flowers & stuff we need. I LOVE THEM! She found these pom pom flowers in green that are PERFECT for what I had in mind. AND the best part.....she let me keep the practice arrangement! It looks sooooooo good on my table! I wish it could last forever.

After the vases, they helped me tie the string onto the little snowflakes that are being used as name tags for a Chinese Auction. My mom also made lunch for everyone. Perfect little chicken salad sandwiches. The day was definitely a success.

___________________________________________________

A lady called to confirm the date for our childbirth class. She said to bring 2 pillows, a blanket, and a snack. It sounds like Kindergarten & I'm enjoying it already!!!! Do we get to take naps? Am I going to get a massage???? We are not doing this class bc we want/need to learn a lot. We are just doing it for the experience & to have something to laugh at. Just for shits & giggles. So it should be a good time.


No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...