1.27.2011

32.1

The baby hasn't really moved around all that much today. I think he is either taking a break or there isn't much room in there for him to squirm in. Jimmy & I went to the gym this morning & one of the trainers came up to me, "OMG! I didn't know you were pregnant!" How the hell did she not notice that before? My belly is huge & I go to the gym often enough that I've seen her. "Yeah, some days I can hide it really well." She said that I look great. How do I look great? I've gained 19 pounds & my stomach is TOTALLY bigger than it was pre-preggo. How does someone not notice that? HAHA. I know I wasn't anorexic b4 I got knocked up, but I did have a flat stomach.

While I was making dinner tonight, I felt a few jabs. All of his movements have been more of a "rolling around" type of feeling. Today, while we were running errands I felt a real kick! [or punch] I was standing there in the store & BOOM! Take that Ma!

7 more weeks....

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I hate that rolling around movement. It hurts when there's no room in there! HAHA

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...