1.26.2011

Some Shower Prep Work!

We had a Girls' Luncheon & worked on some shower stuff last week. [I know I already blogged about it] Here are some pictures from it.

Photobucket

Just to give you an idea of the color scheme of the shower....

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these. The sparkles, the green....my floor was COVERED in glitter & I didn't mind at all. Maybe I was a stripper in my former life. Because, I certainly do love glitter.

Photobucket

Gorgeous flower arrangement by Carolyn. I can't wait to see the shower all put together & set-up! It's gonna be glorious. HAHA.

______________________________________________________________________


Today, my mom, Leslie & I put together favors and wrapped gifts that will be given out. Everything looks so good. I'm so happy about it all! Plus it was really fun spending time with the 2 of them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also talked about how excited they both are for babysitting. I was saying how I can't wait to lose this baby weight @ the gym. And Jimmy & I are sooooooooooo lucky to have both of our parents so close, because they said we should leave the baby with them while we go to the gym! AWESOME! That will save us some $$$ + we would both rather have our parents watch our kids over random people we don't know. Look at us, we both turned out somewhat ok (haha), so @ least we know our parents know what they are doing.

I can't believe that the shower is in 10 days!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Oh man, all those decorations look amazing! I'm so sad I can't be there with you for your shower! :( Tell someone to take loads of pictures!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...