1.19.2011

31.0

Ok, so since I've been sick for a week, I haven't gone to the gym. Hell, I barely get dressed in the morning. Today, I was feeling pretty good. Every time I go to bed, I feel crappy about myself bc my legs are disgusting. So I wanted to go to the gym today to at least think I'm getting a good workout {as good as it can get for being 8 mos pregnant}. I've been basing my weight gain off of the scale at the gym. Weighing in at the same time in the morning b4 I eat breakfast. Last time I weighed in, I was at 18 total pounds gained during this pregnancy. I weighed in today, blinked my eyes, stepped off the scale. Stood back on it. Shook my head. Crap. I lost 4 lbs. Granted, I know that isn't a lot, but I'm pretty sure that I'm NOT supposed to be losing weight at this point.

I haven't been trying to lose weight, remember, I haven't even worked out in a little over a week. Hmm. The only thing I can think of is that from being sick, I haven't really wanted to eat anything. My appetite has been non-existent. So Jimmy & I went to Miles today after the gym. Spent $75 on food. All healthy, of course. Tonight we are going out to Paladar for dinner, so I'm pretty sure I'll have no problem gaining those 4 lbs back in no time at all.

Guac & plantains here we come!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...