1.14.2011

bump or no bump...

I went out last night & one of my friends who hasn't seen me in about 4 months was afraid that I may have lost the baby or something. That's 2 people so far who have wondered that! Then she saw me at a different angle & came running over asking if it's a boy or a girl. HAHA. It's funny, bc at times I even forget there is a belly there.


*sidenote: I got 45 min of sleep last night. NOT...EVEN...KIDDING. I can't do this for 2 more months. I'm not going to make it. I have the worst migraine.

1 comment:

Jimmy 5 said...

67 days to go... I know you can do it! I wish there was some way for you to get some sleep though

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...