1.30.2011

Hospital Tour

Today, we went on the tour of the maternity ward. Let me just first start out by saying how big of a pussy I am. I teared up 4 TIMES bc I'm so excited!!!! WTH is wrong with me? I know I'm an emotional person to begin with, but geesh! There goes my shot at not crying when the baby is born. {yes, I wanted to be tear free for that- to not ruin pictures} Screw it. I'm gonna be bawling! Another important moment in my life where there are pictures & my face is bright red with BLOODSHOT eyes. Awesome.

Oh and I never finished that wall art yesterday. ha! I got sidetracked. BUT, I am working on it right now! Just have one more thing to do! Focus....focus..........oooh Live from the Red Carpet!

1 comment:

Jimmy 5 said...

I'll tell you about being a pussy... 29 year old male, former division 1 baseball player, complained of shortness of breath after shoveling a patio (and by patio i mean a 10'x10' patch of concrete). His shortness of breath lasted 10 minutes and he felt some shoulder pain. "I work out all the time, I don't know why this happened." Um... cause youre a pussy. Go back to your $500,000 house fag

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...