1.05.2011

76 more nights....

I don't know about you, but I really enjoy getting sleep. Not only is it something that we need to stay somewhat healthy, but it also makes us happy when we wake up in the morning. I didn't get much sleep again last night. And when I finally got comfortable and the heartburn subsided for 5 minutes- I have to get out of bed to start the day!

I went to bed with heartburn. I've known for a few years now that sleeping on your right side helps relieve it. [again-not allowed in pregnancy] I tried to fight it. There was just a mass of foamy, acidic stuff sitting in my throat & my chest burned like hell. If I try to burp it up, I vomit. So I have to just lie there and let it swell up.

I finally get to sleep & I wake up at 7 with extreme horniness. hehe. I don't mind that! But, heartburn strikes again! So I sit up and try to hope that being vertical will make it go away. I sat there with my eyes glued shut for about 8 minutes {Jimmy & the animals are sound asleep} & then decided to eat some gag-inducing Tums. Oh surprise, now I have to pee! Ok, the Tums work. I'm in bed, feeling like I might actually be able to go back to sleep. Nope. Heartburns wins again. Ok, ok. I've read to keep my head above my feet. So I prop up my pillows to where I'm basically sleeping while sitting up. But, you know what? My heartburn went away. I may not have been super comfy, while I look over and Jimmy is all comfortable getting a good night's rest, but at least I found a way where I can get back to sleep.

I personally, don't like sleeping in past 9. But when you don't get any sleep at night, it doesn't matter what time you get up {as long as you have the time to sleep in}. It's about 10am, I come down from my sitting position & find the most comfortable spot to sleep in. It's 10:30 {way past when I normally get up} Jimmy moved. Daisy & Oakley now want up. Who has to get up and feed them & take them out.......me.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...