1.01.2011

28.3

It's 2011!! I am so excited for this year! So many new things to experience. The baby is really strong now. I'm finally feeling those "alien-like" movements & they are weirding me out! My rib cage is being compressed- that is NOT so awesome. I'm really looking forward to being able to sleep on my right side again! Only less than 3 months! haha.


For those of you who ask what we are going to name the baby:

If he is born on
March 15th: Julius Caesar
March 17th: Patrick

And if not on any of those days: Whitey.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH - WHITEY!!!! DO IT!!

Anonymous said...

Better not come on either of those days - We wont be here!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...