10.28.2010

weekly update

How far along: 19 weeks

Maternity clothes: yes. I feel comfy in the t-shirts. I'm going to wait until I'm a little bigger to buy more.

Stretch marks: can we PLEASE not say that? That's it. I'm deleting this from the update.

Sleep: huh? that is all i want to do. but who has time to sleep all day? especially, when you have so much to work on.

Best moment this week: seeing the baby at the major ultrasound!! the BUTTON NOSE!

Movement: definitely feeling it! I wish Jimmy could feel it kick, too

Food cravings/aversions: ice cream, cookies, juicy fruit, pasta, orange juice, and a cheeseburger from Steak-n-Shake

Gender: could have found out on Tuesday, but we chose to wait. AHH! I can't wait to find out!!!

What I miss: SUSHI, margaritas, mojitos, energy, volleyball, and having my period. HA! no....i don't miss that at all!

What I am looking forward to: seeing the room completely finished & furnished, complete with baby & all. oh, and registering some more.

What I have learned: pregnancy really wears you out.

Milestones: having the big ultrasound & sort of interacting with the baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a girl!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...