10.06.2010

oh yeah!

I did it! I bought my first maternity wardrobe. And might I say it all looks great! I ordered most of it online. Then I went to Target and tried on some more. Well the pants I got from online are going to be way to big. I went up a size bigger than I wear now, but even the size I wear now is baggy. So I don't know. Plus online, I can order those pants in Long. The ones I bought in-store are NOT a long. And I may want to take the hem out. I can only wear them with flats right now.

The other things I got are staples like black & white tees. So I didn't go crazy and buy a ton of stuff. But I was looking in the mirror last night & there is DEFINITELY a bump there. Looks like I'm really going to have to start getting creative.

I'm so excited! Only 4 more weeks!!!! Then I can make the decision on whether to know or not. Ugh. That is soooo far away! Oh I felt the baby moving again yesterday! Very cool!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...