10.11.2010

gong gong.....gong gong....

I heard the heartbeat for the first time this morning! It was very strong! Pretty cool! In 2 weeks, we have the big ultrasound appointment! My doc said, "Ok, you guys have 2 weeks to figure out if you want to know the sex or not." That's a lot of pressure. haha. I really want to start registering, and I do think it will be easier, if I know the sex. {even though I want to register for a lot of unisex stuff}

But, I really like the idea of being surprised. UGH! the choices! So I have NO IDEA what I want to do. I told the doc to just write it down, and if I decide then I will open it later.

I know the benefits of finding out & I know the fun of not knowing. So, I'm torn. I know for a FACT that if I have anymore kiddos, I will NOT find out early.

___________________________________________________


So I definitely have been feeling the baby doing somersaults. It's a pretty awesome feeling. I can't wait until Jimmy can feel it move. Yes, I still refer to the baby as an "it."

I also have noticed some other, not-s0-appealing pregnancy symptoms: most of the time when I sneeze- I pee a little. That's just great. :/ Also, someone gave me a huge bear hug saturday night, peed a little. That day alone, I think I had to change my underwear 4 times.

Another symptom: Pregnancy "dumbness" exactly. I don't know if that is even a word. I can't form words, or type.* I have used the backspace button about 80 times for JUST this paragraph. It's like my brain just doesn't want to work. That is really handy when you are teaching a class or giving a great pump-up speech to your volleyball players. NOT!

Another: clumsiness. again. not sure if that is a word. Now, I know I can have my moments & be a little clumsy at times, but THIS, this is riDIC! I have bruises all over from running into things. I have slipped or slightly fallen a few times. I drop EVERYTHING. I'm dangerous.

So that's that for now. I have to go finish up some laundry before I need to head over to the school to coach.

*I should have left all of my mistakes in here. Just to show that I am SERIOUS about how often I had to press BACKSPACE. about 106 times now.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...