10.28.2010

19 week ultrasound


I love how it's looking away like, "no, I don't want to have my picture taken today, thank you very much!" Actually, this scan kinda creeps me out. It was so cool so see the baby move around though.




There's its foot & that is a knee next to it. The baby was sitting Indian Style. You just can't see the other leg. I was shocked to see how big the feet were. I said, "omg! It has Mikey's feet!" But I read that the hands & feet are disproportioned to the body at this point. [they are bigger] So that makes sense & is reassuring. Haha.

We got to see the fingers, too. Jimmy & I were saying that we could sit and watch that ultrasound all day & not be bored. :)

At the beginning, the baby had NO problems holding still & posing. We got a good profile shot here. And Jimmy & Nicole said, "It looks like the baby is already singing into a microphone!" Haha. That would make sense if it's our baby.

I've been waiting for 5 months to see this baby's little button nose in an ultrasound! And now that I've seen it, I can't stop looking at it. I think it kinda looks like my sister. I know, I know. You can't really tell who it looks like yet. But I have a creative mind. And I think it looks like her. :)

The ultrasound technician said the baby looks like it's healthy & exactly where it should be at this point. She said we did a great job in making a perfect baby. She probably says that to everyone, but it was nice to hear anyway. Erin said, "the baby looks crammed in there. I think it's pissed." haha! It totally did looked crammed!

The tech said the baby is about 7" long [ctr] and about 1/2 a pound. There is NO WAY a baby that long is in there.

I felt a lot of movement today. I was nonstop working around the house, and now I have some cramping. So I'm just going to take it easy tonight & eat some ice cream. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think what you saw is the umbilical cord. That's really high up for it to be anything else. :)

thb said...

yeah in this picture, that is the cord. but while watching during the ultrasound, I think I saw something, while she was down there. I tried not to look, so it was really fast.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...