10.14.2010

I like to move it...move it...

Alrighty, volleyball is almost over. That means it's GYM TIME! I have to stay active or these pounds are going to pack on quickly. I need a super gradual weight gain if I want to make it outta this safely. haha. Speaking of being active, this baby is swimming all over the place! I feel it! And it is a really cool feeling!!

I'm back to the "I don't want to know the sex" thoughts. Jimmy & I started the registry yesterday, and not knowing the sex actually made it pretty difficult. UGH! Why is this such a hard decision?!? Why don't I just stick to the plan? Find out the first one, be surprised for the next. Eh, why would I stick to it? That would make life too easy. Haha. Anyway, I had a lot of fun registering & I can't wait to go back out for more! I should pick a day with Carey & Carrie, we could all go to lunch & then register for baby stuff. :) Since they are both moms, they can give me an insight on what I really need & don't need. Each of them have 2 kiddos, so they know their stuff! 2 boys/2 girls. Best of both worlds!

Now I just have to find the time....

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...