10.22.2010

18.2- - Baby Daddy's Birthday

It's hard to believe that the baby is already as big as they say it is. I'm kinda showing, but it doesn't seem like I am showing THAT much! I guess the baby weighs about 1/2 a pound & is about 5.5" long [head-butt]. TGIF, bc that means we only have 3 more full days until we get to SEE the baby for the big ultrasound! I'm really excited for this one! It'll be my first REAL ultrasound! I can't believe that I'm about halfway thru this! It feels like it will never end, but it also feels like I just found out I was pregnant. hehe.

I was told that swimming is a good way to keep in shape during pregnancy, so I went to the gym & swam yesterday. I felt sooooooo good afterwards. My legs are sore today, but it was worth it! And the other day, I felt a big flutter! :)

I have to go teach Home Ec right now, but I will keep ya posted!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...