10.14.2010

Weekly Update

How far along: 17 weeks

Maternity clothes: bought some!!! Don't totally need them yet, but I have a feeling I will in about 2 weeks

Stretch marks: not yet......

Sleep: kinda. been going to bed too late. and stress is keeping me from sleeping. I did however have a GREAT night's sleep 2 nights ago!

Best moment this week: hearing the heartbeat for the first time {for me} I didn't hear anything last time. oh & registering!

Movement: yeah! when I lay down I feel it moving around

Food cravings/aversions: orange juice, GOOD coffee, Funyuns (twice), bread

Gender: this week I don't want to find out, but I will be able to in 2 weeks, bc the BIG ultrasound is then!

What I miss: my flat stomach. wine. volleyball

What I am looking forward to: The next appointment! I can't wait to see the little nugget!

What I have learned: registering is hard when you don't know the sex of the baby.

Milestones: buying maternity clothes & feeling the baby move

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...