10.04.2010

Grandma to Be

fall,football touchdown sports tigers

She's been nagging me for about 4 weeks, "when can I tell my friends?" She wanted me to make her this shirt, and then she was going to wear it to the game. I told her she can only "flash" where she was sitting. haha. So she did, then she just HAD to tell a few other peeps.

Lots of congrats went around that night. Mikey also got to play finally, after being out with a concussion for 2 weeks. And he scored 3 touchdowns! Not too shabby.

I went to a party last night, and I think I was the only one NOT drinking alcohol. Do you know how hard it is to not drink, when EVERYONE knows that you like to? Luckily, my friends are cool & didn't even question it.

Welp, I better get back to painting.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...