10.07.2010

gettin' back into the groove...

So I decided that I need to get back into the gym. I've been so busy working & being tired for 4 months that I have neglected my body. With volleyball coming to a close next week :) I need to fill that void with working out at the gym.

I eased myself back into it today. I did the Hill on the treadmill for 20 min at 3 mph {i'm pregnant & haven't worked out in awhile- give me a break}, 30 lunges, 30 squats with 5 lb weights, 20 calf raises, & 20 step-up thing-a-ma-jigs. Honestly, that was good enough for me.

Well, I guess I really didn't want to push it too far, next time I will hopefully go a little faster on the treadmill. I walk faster than that at a normal pace. I just didn't want to over do it today.

After my workout, I weighed myself. I have gained a total of 3 lbs during my entire pregnancy so far. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. I really don't think it matters, but I find it strange that I have only gained 3 lbs & my stomach is huge. Where the hell is all that weight? My boobs are bigger, too. How have I not gained more weight? Trust me...I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering.

I kinda want some ice cream....ugh. damnit.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...