10.18.2010

17.5

Well I got a chance to tell my dad's side of the family the good news! It was pretty cool. We had everyone over for Sue's 50th birthday party. It was such a great time! I love the laughter that belches out with us. I can't wait to spend the holidays with the new baby at all of the family get-togethers. It'll be fun to watch them grow-up with their cousins.

_______________________________________________



The room has been put on hold for about 2 weeks or so. Hopefully, this week coming up will be open enough to get cracking. I work a lot this week, but I really want to get that room painted! The bathroom project took priority, and that should be done by Friday. This month has been non-stop. I just want to curl up on the couch under a huge blanket and sleep for about 3 weeks. Is that so bad?

Big appointment next Tuesday! I'll have pictures to post!


No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...