10.28.2010

19.1

I like the ticker down below saying that in 20 weeks I can have a margarita....or 5. That's is great! :) Now my mouth is watering for a 'rita! The room is all painted & just waiting for a crib & changing table to move in for Da Baby!!! I will post pics later tonight, hopefully. After we get the curtains up, I will need to start focusing on the Red Room. I have to clear that room out & organize it. It will now be the workout/Daisy's room. [still known as the Red Room, of course]. It is such a mess in there! I have a lot of garage sale stuff piled up in a corner. I'm almost thinking of just donating all of it to the church. That would be so much easier.

I feel the baby kicking around more often now, and after seeing the ultrasound on Tuesday, the whole pregnancy seems a little more real. Still not totally real, though. I don't know why. It just hasn't fully hit me yet. I'm halfway through and I still don't feel pregnant. I just feel tired & nothing fits me right. It's the weirdest thing! Hopefully in a couple of weeks it will kick in.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...