10.30.2010

The Bump....

Well, I lost my tan. My skin color is starting to blend in with the walls. Not cool, bro. Where did my rib cage go? Does that mean I'm carrying high? If it juts out right under my ribs? I'm confused on that. It looks like I'm carrying in the middle. hmm..

Last night, some people asked if I really am pregnant. When I told Jessica & Brittany, they were like, "No way! Well, how far are you? [20 weeks] NO FRIGGIN' WAY!" I must have hidden it well in my 20 layers of clothing. It was like, what, 10ยบ out? I should have measured under my ribs at the beginning & then measured as I went along. I keep looking at that pic, I can't believe how big I look already! {and how PALE I am.}

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...