3.15.2011

"weekly" update!

How far along: 38 weeks & 6 days

Maternity clothes: Basically done wearing them. I've just been wearing sweats, I know, super attractive. But it's only 40ยบ out, and I don't leave the house unless to go to the gym or doc, so what's the point?

Sleep: I haven't slept through the night in awhile. I get up about once a night to pee, which isn't so bad. My left hip is killing me though, bc I am only allowed to sleep on my left side. I also have some bruising on that hip. I wonder if it's from that? I haven't ran into anything.

Best moment this week: finding out that I started to dilate a little & that my cervix is thinning out. Also having a for sure due date.

Movement: He is still usually very active. Today he wasn't as much, so I kinda freaked for about 2 min. Then he started moving, so it's all good.

Food cravings/aversions: Chocolate, fresh fruit, Trader Joe's milk, noodles, & potato chips

What I miss: My old body, REAL sushi, sleeping on my back or right side, & not having heartburn.

What I am looking forward to: meeting this baby

What I have learned: this labor is a slow process & may never happen

Milestones: taking a nap, finally. I really had no choice though. It was either that or be BORED outta my frickin MIND!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there. You have handled this pregnancy in the most incredible manner. I love seeing how much you have grown into a wonderful woman and I am so confident that you will be an incredible mother......

thb said...

aww thank you. ya made me tear up a little. :) i really dont think i can wait much longer though. i might rip him out myself

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...