3.29.2011

1 week

As of today @ 1:55 PM, he will be a week old! I can't believe it! Well actually I can. I know time flies by. That's why even though he keeps me up from 3am-6am, I still look at him & smile bc he is just so darn cute! He is stretching out in his bouncer right now about to wake up. Just in time to get fed & then HOPEFULLY work on his photo shoot. It keeps getting put off & he just keeps getting bigger. * And he is back out for the count!* I'll try to work on some more pix that I have already taken & get them posted!



a pic from my phone in the hospital. "Hey guys! I'm having a blast!"
At home with his Dad.
This is his Muscle Man pose

I also love how his pants are too big on him, so he kinda looks like an little old man with his knickers jacked WAY up there!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

HAHAHA! It's cute on him but probably not on an old man lol!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...