3.02.2011

Trying stuff out...

So I'm starting to try stuff out to jump start this labor thing. I've heard/read many different ways, so why not try them all? I mean it can't hurt. So far, none have worked, OBVIOUSLY!

I do notice that when I walk (exercising) I start to cramp up or contract, so maybe I should just jump on the elliptical and get moving. Not too crazily of course. Just a slow pace.

We tried bowling the other night, hoping that would do the trick. Nope.

Photobucket

Going bowling again this weekend though, so maybe that will be the last straw! :)

I'm doing laundry today {BOOOO} and I notice that when I pick up the baskets my lower abs contract again. Maybe doing laundry will get this ball rolling. I know the baby will be born when he is ready, but I'm not late for anything, and I certainly do NOT want to be late for this. If he is in there over 40 weeks I will rip him out myself. ew. mental picture.

He still moves around a lot. Maybe I can coax him into wanting to be born a little early.


I think everything is ready, now we are just playing the waiting game. I don't like that game very much.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...