3.06.2011

37.4

17 more days!!!!!!!


Went bowling last night again. HAHA! Let's hope that did the trick! I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in awhile. It was fun to see their reactions to the big bump in front of me. They couldn't believe I was able to bowl being as far as I am.

It was a good night, and I still got to bed fairly early. I didn't get to sleep through the night, but I just had some protein enriched cereal & I feel like walking a marathon! Too bad it's FRICKIN' SNOWING OUT! WTF!?!?!

I'll go on the elliptical then. Tomo I have another appt, then headed over to the gym! :)

I know "shorts season" HAS to be around the corner, somewhere...... :(

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...