3.18.2011

39.2

I had contractions today! But they weren't 5 min apart, so I can't go to the hospital yet. I'm definitely going to pay attention to them though!

Also, apparently 2 walks yesterday was a lot. My knees & ankles are in really bad shape today. Very strange pain. Oh well. And as I'm sitting here typing, it feels like the baby is resting on my legs. Whoa! That HAS to mean that he has dropped. Right?

Gotta go watch Jimmy play basketball against Mikey, hopefully right after their game, we will be taking a trip to the hospital! :)


p.s. Is it wrong that I keep checking for open shifts at work? Am I trying to push myself a little too far, or am I just bored?

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...