3.09.2011

38.0

OMG! I have 14 days to go until my due date!!!!

That is sooooo cool!!! Yesterday, we put the car seat in my NEW car! (ok-It's Jimmy's car, but it's NEW TO ME)! haha. I figured nobody is going to be sitting in the backseat until this baby is born & I'm not really going anywhere. Might as well be prepared. Since Jimmy is a car seat tech, he made fun of me bc I didn't make the strap tight enough. "Come on Sally! Use some muscle." What muscle? Due to this pregnancy, I'm all lumpy & fat.

I'm dilated finally, not much, but it's getting there! And I had cramps all day yesterday. Hopefully those are Braxton Hicks. It would be a lot cooler, if they were the real deal. But oh well. A couple I know is at the hospital today, having a baby. I'm so jealous!

I can't wait to feel like myself again!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...