3.07.2011

37.5

wooHOO! I had an appt today. I'm dilated 1cm, my cervix is thinning out, and the head is lower than it was last week! :) My doc said, "I'll see you next monday [for my next appt] if not sooner!"

wooweeeee! That is what I like to hear. Let's get this thing moving! I'm not going to get my hopes up, but COME ON!!!!

I only got 3.5 hours of sleep last night due to horrible heartburn pains. And stupid me signed up to work this week. Ugh. It's hard to say no. I can't just sit at home & wait to have this baby. So I figured it would be better to at least get paid to sit & wait for the baby. But now, that I'm not sleeping through the night again, bc of the pain, I'm a little mad at myself for signing up. Oh well. Who needs rest for labor? Uh...EVERY person that goes through it! shit.

It's 7th grade Social Studies, too. So I'm pretty sure this is gonna BLOW!!!!!


On with the show!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Start taking long walks EVERYDAY!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...