3.03.2011

37.1

So, yeah, I'm gonna go with the fact that I'm 38 weeks preggo now!

Come on BABY LEFF! GET OUT!!!! Gonna try the red wine next!!! I'm really looking forward to that by the way. I just read that his vocal chords are all set to go. Grrrrrrreat. I get annoyed when Oakley whines, can't wait to hear the baby crying! haha.

HA! ok, so we all know the cheesy preggo shots that ladies take, right?

Well, I apologize for those of you who like having them done. I think they are just outrageously horrible. haha I mean the cheesy thing EVER!!!!!! So as a joke, I took 2 today. I thought maybe I'll get why people like doing them. Nope. They still made me laugh & cringe at the same time. I don't know what it is, but they are just hysterically lame.

I think it has something to do with the fact that I don't think being pregnant is "beautiful." In fact, I think it's very unattractive. Your belly is huge & if you're like me, you have thunder thighs. How the hell is that beautiful? And don't start preaching the "having a baby is such a beautiful thing." Uh, no, actually it isn't. I've seen live births, they are not beautiful in the least. "No, no. The fact that you can grow a baby inside you is beautiful." Oh- that's what you meant. Yeah, still not beautiful. Kinda cool & interesting, but not beautful....at....all. Poor choice of adjective people.

Or how about when people "bond" with their baby {that is still in their belly}? My friend Jenna & I were discussing that. Neither of us did/do it. I don't sit and read to my belly. I'll read in my head, but not out loud. I know the baby can hear me, but that is just stupid. I'll say, "Hey! Stop kicking me there!" But that is the farthest I'll go with talking to my unborn child. It's just creepy.

I also don't like it when I'm reading one of those magazines that I get at the Doc's & they say something like: "Make sure to eat well for baby." THE baby, writers! THE BABY. You forgot to put a "the" in front of the word "baby." Not too sure why, but that bugs the hell outta me. "Is the room all set up for baby?" Ugh. Just aggravating. NO! The room is NOT all set up for THE baby, bc THE baby isn't going to even notice! Ok-not true, his room is TOTALLY set to go! I'm anal. I like things ready. :) Haha. Ooooh he's kicking around down there. I should go eat! And drink some wine!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

OMG! See what I mean? EVERYONE poses for those prego pics NAKED! (What's wrong with the world to make someone think "Yes! You want to see me naked, let alone my big belly or my fat partner!"

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...