3.15.2011

burned out & baking....?

I was soooo tired after work the other day. And instead of taking a nap, I decided to make cookies! Who does that? Anyway, I'm happy that I did, bc they were sooooooooooo delicious!!!

Photobucket

baking away

Photobucket

Seriously, don't those look tasty?

Photobucket

Since I'm a master cookie maker (haha), I know to take them out before they are supposed to be taken out. Because every good chef knows that they still cook a little after you take them out of the oven. They ended up being PERFECT! And the baby loved them, too. Today, I ate the last one. It was a sad moment. I wish I had more.


I guess I will have to settle for something else.

So I really thought that the baby would be born tomo, but I haven't had any fake contractions, so I'm wrong. I honestly thought I had it pegged though. Kinda disappointing. I really don't want to be induced & then find out that I have to get a C-section. Why doesn't he just want to be born?! haha

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...