3.17.2011

39.1

Still nothing. I also don't feel like I've dropped. I know his head is down there and low, but his feet are still jabbing me in the ribs & I had heartburn pretty bad last night. I literally didn't get much sleep & now I'm irritable. Oakley won't stop meowing & Daisy won't eat her breakfast. She is also pacing all over the dining room. She had no problem scarfing down a treat earlier. haha. So I'm about to pick up the kitty & throw him out the window. I'll open it first though. geesh!

I emailed the hospital's visitor policy out to some friends & family, but I just realized that was a stupid idea since this baby IS NEVER COMING OUT!!!!!!! [insert sarcastic laugh].

It's 60ยบ out, which is awesome, which is also the reason I figured I'd be in the hospital today. It's finally sunny & getting warm, you'd think I'd be missing out on this. Nope. Instead, I opened some windows, and now I'm sitting in my dining room with a jacket on. Which oddly enough smells like cigarette smoke & is pissing me off. Why the heck would it smell like that? None of my friends smoke. You can't smoke in public places anymore. wts?! [see the irritability?]

Oooh!! I hear the Papa Hageman bird!!!!! Maybe he is telling me that everything is going to be ok & that I should just take a deep breath.



*So in case anyone is wondering, I'm tired, irritable, happy the sun's out, pissed that this baby hasn't been born yet, annoyed with my animals, and super thirsty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Believe it or not, irritability is a great sign! I remember wanting to bite everyone's head off right before I went into labor. Today would be a great day to have another Little Leff :D

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...