3.07.2011

I am boycotting...

...maternity clothes! I'm done.



Yes. Everything I am wearing is from my wardrobe before I got pregnant. {except my underwear-damn ass & thighs got bigger} After thinking, that doesn't sound like a compliment....at....all. Was I really that big? Well, to make myself feel better, the clothes that I'm wearing were rather big on my before.

Yup. Definitely pregnant. And after going through this experience, I feel bad for every pregnant chick out there. You can't go anywhere without people staring at you. It makes you super self conscious. And what's their deal anyway? Have they NEVER seen a knocked up girl before!?!?! geesh.

Oh and how classy is that? See the little white fluffs all over the floor? That would be from Daisy's toy that she tore up. Have I picked up that mess yet? The answer is no. I thought blogging was more important.
Now THAT is my best angle! You can't see my face & other than the fact that my hourglass figure is gone, it kinda looks like I'm not even preggo. Just a chick with a typical male body. Straight up & down.

Damn, my hips are WIDE!

Dang, my hair is getting long. I didn't even realize that.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

You are very random but I love it! :)
Okay, first of all, that's amazing if you can fit into your pre-prego clothes when your due date is THIS MONTH!!!!
Also, your figure looks great! You've always been super thin- remember, I've known you since kindergarten! HAHA!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...