3.11.2011

38.2

OMG! GET OUT! I'm sooooooo over being pregnant. haha. AND THIS WEATHER!!!! I guess the good news, is that since it will never warm up, I'll be able to wear jeans for the rest of my life! I swear this baby will be late, just to piss me off. I'm sitting here in the office freezing my huge ass off. Ooh, maybe that will help me shed some poundage! :D

I was making sure my hospital bag is packed, since I haven't gone in the baby's room in about 2 weeks. And I read the 3 things to look for to notify if I need to go to the hospital. One of them is decreased fetal movement. I'm supposed to see if he kicks within 2 hours after I eat. So I ate a kiwi, and before I could finish the first half, he was already kicking a little.

Last night, while I was lying in bed, I was thinking how EXTREMELY weird it is to be pregnant. There is a human life inside my belly who is bigger than a football! I look down & even though my belly is huge, it's still hard to believe that there is a little person in there. Kinda gross, kinda cool, and just plain weird.


No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...