3.14.2011

38.5

Alrighty, I haven't dilated anymore. :( Still around 2cm, but I did find out that I'm about 50%-60% effaced. Doesn't mean much. Still have a big time frame - - could be tomo, could be in 12 days... I also found out that my OB & secondary OB are out of town next week. So that's awesome. This baby HAS to come out this week. Haha!

He said that if the baby doesn't come out before the 25th, then we are taking me to the hospital and inducing on the 26th. He doesn't want to induce just yet, bc it ups my chances of having a c-section. Hopefully, this little guy heard the doc & just comes out this week. Today looks good, Wednesday would be IDEAL! Plus if he is born on Wed, Scotty wins the pot! He was pretty lucky last night with his die rolling, let's hope his luck is still right on! :)

After my appt, Jimmy & I went to the gym. I'm up to 24 lbs gained so far. My goal was to walk for 15 min & do that vertical elliptical climber thingy for another 15 min. I only made it the 15 min on the treadmill. I couldn't even do the cool down, I was in so much pain. So hopefully that will do the trick. Jimmy is making me take it easy for the rest of the day. He has baseball, so he can't observe me then! muuwahhhahahaHA!

I had 2 chili dogs for lunch, so I will probably have this baby tomo, bc that is just disgusting! ew.

peace.


1 comment:

Jimmy 5 said...

I'm hardly ever concerned about what you are doing when I'm not home, but now that I know you just stay at home and bake and sleep... maybe I should start to worry about you.. HAHA

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...