12.09.2010

zumba

Yeah, so I broke down today after Zumba class. The instructor kept telling us to look in the mirror to see how sexy we were. Uh, OBVIOUSLY she didn't see the 25 week pregnant chick in the 2nd row! Because, I did NOT look sexy. I actually looked like a total TOOLBOX complete with a screwdriver up the ass. All of the other times I've done Zumba classes, I seriously did feel hot. Well not so much anymore. And I'm only going to get bigger!!!! A lady in the class said that the baby is probably really enjoying the class as well. hehe. It probably puts the baby to sleep that's why. I guess it's good that she noticed I was knocked up, bc what I was wearing I felt I just looked fat.

So to make me feel better, I went to the mall. I spent about 4 hours looking around at stuff. I didn't really buy much: some gifts for xmas, birthdays, and the shower. It was nice & relaxing. Just going in and out of stores at my own pace.

I also went perusing to the stores outside of the mall. I drove past a store front to park. There was a man walking to the store. After I parked (not in a close spot), I walked towards the entrance & that guy was standing outside the door looking at me. I looked at him quickly & he said, "Was that you driving the mustang?" - "uh....yeah."(as I walk a little quicker towards the door.)- "Do you like cars?" - I didn't really get a chance to answer, nor did I want to. I was also trying SOOOOO hard to get into the friggin' store. I was so caught off guard by this freak that I didn't realize you have to PULL the door open. So after he went on about his stupid car fetish, I was standing there frantically trying to get into the building. Finally, I get in and I dart towards the clothes. He told me about some place that he goes that has to do with cars- i dont know- said something about how I should get on Big Al's list- whatever- then told me what kind of car he has- never heard of it.

OMG!!!! I'm trying to relaxingly (I probably made that one up) SHOP! Get the F*$# away from me psycho! So he must have gotten the hint, when I ignored him. Then I kept an eye on him. He wasn't even shopping. Honestly, he was just wondering around the store, and everywhere I looked there he was. UGH! So I called Jimmy [in case I went missing] and then dropped everything in my hand and walked out. Well, I guess at least the guy saved me some ca$h. ...dick.

When I got home, my maternity jeans came in the mail! I was so excited when I ordered them that I was wearing the same size I did pre-pregnancy. When I took them out of their bag, I was nervous to put them on.............

Oh man! They fit great! I feel REALLY good in them, too! Woo HOO! I needed that! I think I'm going to wear these even long after I'm preggo. Hey, they're good going out & getting drunk jeans. You don't have to zip or button them!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...