12.10.2010

Not-So Weekly Update....

How far along: 26 weeks

Maternity clothes: Finally got some. I still don't really need them though. But I wear them occasionally. I actually just bought a sweater dress thingy in a small, and it fits fine. I did buy 2 pairs of maternity jeans. I have yet to wear them.

Stretch marks: I'm sure they are on their way.

Sleep: I should be in bed right now...dreaming away.

Best moment this week: finding out more of my friends are pregnant & our babies will be in the same grade!

Movement: lots of it. Both the baby & me

Food cravings/aversions: COOKIES, chocolate, orange juice, grilled cheese, clementines, pears, & cottage cheese

Gender: 14 more days

What I miss: my tight, hot bod

What I am looking forward to: Christmas morning & then clothes shopping

What I have learned: labor is going to REALLY suck....a lot.

Milestones: breaking down bc my body is finally looking pregnant & I didn't realize that it would hit me like that. going to the gym & having women ask me about the pregnancy. It's kinda nice to talk about it with strangers.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...