12.10.2010

25.2

"Oooh the baby kicked!" seems to be a common phrase outta my mouth these days. {actually, the baby really did kick right there} My bump is getting bigger & bigger by the minute. I can't believe in a few days I will have less than 100 days left of being pregnant. So far I've gained 11 lbs total. I guess that's pretty good.

I'm told that I shouldn't sleep on my back & even try not to sleep on my right side. I keep waking up on my back or my right side. I guess in my sleep, I'm a rebel. I've also noticed that my damn nasal congestion hasn't completely gone away. I will probably be dealing with this for a LONG time. Guaranteed. My lower back hurts [what else is new], my feet hurt, and my knees are in a little pain. Ha! I miss cracking my back. I would LOVE a good back-crackin' right now. I also, could use a total body massage!! That would be amazzzzahzzzzahzzzzing.

Sleep. So here is the thing. I can't get myself to want to GO to sleep. If I just go into bed, and close my eyes, I will be out in about 3 minutes. But I go into bed and either watch tv or read. JUST GO TO SLEEP! I need it!

How many more days until Christmas??????
14....THAT is going to be the LONGEST 2 weeks EVER!

haha. nighty night. [i'm not really going to bed. Who are we kidding?]

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...