12.14.2010

oh man!

We have less than 100 days until we are parents!!!!!!!

I am so excited! This is going to be so much fun! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by. I can't wipe the damn smile off my friggin' face! Oh, nevermind, I can. I have heartburn! Tums will cure that right up. Oooh! And the baby just kicked! "It" has gone loco lately.

Jimmy & I did the legs & back workout of P90X today. I must need to try harder or something, bc I didn't even get out of breath or break a sweat! Are you kidding me? What pregnant lady does that? I hope my legs hurt tomorrow. My knees & ankles are killing me, but that is NOT good.

I keep going back & forth to what gender the baby is. As of tonight, I'm going with a boy.

Ok, gotta go finish up the laundry & go to bed. I have to teach art tomorrow.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...