12.04.2010

24.3

As I fill out my Kristmas cards, I get a little giddy inside while I write the little note: Great News! I'm having a baby in March!

Jimmy & I both are not fans of the expressions:

- we're expecting

or the WORST EVER - - we're pregnant.

So, the "I'm having a baby," had to do. I only had to write the note out to a couple of people I haven't seen in awhile or won't see. I can't believe next year, I will be adding the baby's name to the signature of our cards. Christmas is going to be so much more exciting from now on.

We had to do some room rearranging this weekend. I'm not happy about it, but it had to be done. I tried my hardest to make our bedroom a tranquil, relaxing space. We have the baby's room, the office, and the "red room." Well, the Red Room is going to have to be the guest bedroom now. So I had to take the elliptical out of it. The room is teeny tiny, so there really wasn't any room for it anymore, now that the chair is in there & I'd like to get a love seat/sofa bed in there.

Unfortunately, that left our bedroom & the living room for the elliptical. I'm sad to say- it had to go in our bedroom. The bedroom just feels cold now. :( BUT, the upside is that I will be more apt to use it. Before, when I worked out on it, I only had the radio & a portable DVD player to watch. It's so much easier to workout on that with a tv show going instead of a movie. And music is motivating, but I need something to look at. I went on it for 30 min this morning! :) So I'm already using it more. haha. I'm supposed to be doing 30 min of cardio everyday during this pregnancy. So during this winter, I can elliptical it up and then go to my gym for weight training & yoga. Dig it.

Hopefully, I will see results.
__________________________________________________

I'm really starting to show now, and I think my belly looks fake. Like the kind they put on actresses in movies. Seriously, it looks like plastic or something from far away. Makes me laugh. The baby is moving around right now, and I have a special treat for "it" tonight. TACOS! YUM! Can't wait. I hope [s]he likes them. Mexican is my favorite food. Oh man, I want a margarita. How many more months???? Speaking of margaritas, Babies-r-us has these strips that test alcohol in your breast milk. I'm wondering how well they work. I should probably get some of those.

I had some cramping last night, but I think it was from laughing so hard non-stop for 2 hours while watching Bill Cosby, Himself. That's probably my favorite stand-up comedy sketch ever.


3 more months until this baby pops out.
21 more days until I get to find out if It's a boy or a girl!!!!

1 comment:

Jimmy 5 said...

Holy crap! This is starting to get real! I can't believe it is going this fast. I seriously cannot wait!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...