12.07.2010

25.0

Ok, so I'm a little stressed out. I have a lot on my mind, and it really doesn't even have to do with the baby. haha. But the things that I'm stressing over are actually pissing me off, which kinda sucks and probably isn't good for the baby.

I'm tired of asking for things. I'm tired of expecting things. I'm tired of wasting my time on certain people.

I can't just think to myself...well calm down. Things will change. Because, they haven't & they won't so I just keep getting more angry.

I have a few more weeks until I'm not allowed to fly- - I think I need a mini vacay. You know, so when I come back all of my problems will be here waiting for me. haha Well that's just dumb.

Actually, I'm really happy that I have the baby to look forward to. At least someone will love me unconditionally, do things that make me happy, and actually listen to me when we are having a conversation. (yes, sometimes I realize that I am just talking to myself while I think people are listening to me-when in actuality they are listening to someone else- who wasn't even in our conversation)




No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...