12.02.2010

24.1

One of my weekly emails said that you can hear the baby's heartbeat by putting your ear up to the belly. Well, I used our stethoscope and heard nothing. So I guess it'll be awhile for that one. The baby however, is still moving around a lot. It seemed like non-stop yesterday! I still kinda don't feel pregnant. haha. I'm 24 weeks along and it STILL hasn't hit me!!! I'm thinking it may hit me at the shower. I'll walk in and be like, "OMG! I'm pregnant?????" No one will understand. I think the bubbles in my stomach woke the baby up, bc now it's moving around like crazy. oops.

Only 23 more days.......I want to buy this baby some clothes!!!!! Maybe they will have some after christmas deals.


1 comment:

Jimmy 5 said...

Oh man... youre gonna have the baby in 23 days? Im not ready for it that soon!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...