12.18.2010

lil giraffe

Photobucket


I made this for my little nugget. I made others, but I like this one the best. It's going to be so fun shopping for the baby. I only have 7 more days until Christmas!!!!! And I just got a coupon for Babies-R-Us. Spend $50 on clothes- take $10 off. AND IT EXPIRES DEC 31st!! Guess who is going shopping Dec 26th!

Last night, Jimmy & I busted out the stethoscope and we could hear the baby's heartbeat!!!!!! It also kicked a few times & we could hear that thump, too! It was really cool.

The gender poll is now at 50-50. It is a composite of people who follow & don't follow this blog. 6 say boy & 6 say girl! Well that's no fun.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...