12.16.2010

26.1

I went on our elliptical for 30 min this morning. Then Jimmy & I went to the gym and did another 30 min of cardio. It's nice because we can change it up. We went on 3 different machines- 10 min each. I could have gone for one more machine, but he isn't feeling well. So I made him do the adduction & abduction machines.

After stretching, I asked my trainer why my stupid quads don't feel like they are getting a good workout. He said that while you're pregnant, you body produces endorphins to make certain pains not occur. Whether or not that is the truth, I'll take it. Only because, I have been trying to work them out pretty hard, and they don't hurt....at.....all. I don't understand. [Oakley is playing with a toy mouse and just attacked the water bowl. There is now water all over the wall & floor...& him] I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing, hopefully someday I will notice some definition back into my quads.


My hammies btw, KILL!!!! So at least I know I'm working something out. ha.


8 full days left to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...