12.15.2010

26.0

Oh dear. This baby is going nutso. I don't even know why. Maybe it wants me to get up and move around. Speaking of "nuts," according to the weekly emails I got today- if I'm having a boy his balls have started their 3 day journey to drop down. I thought that doesn't happen until they are teens or something. haha. Hmm. Well I guess I can't say I didn't learn something. I also found out that I know another girl who is pregnant. Wow! The tally just keeps getting higher & higher. I think we are up to 9 now {2 of which had their babies just recently}.

Today while I was standing in front of the class, I overheard a girl on the corner of my eye ask the girl next to her if I was pregnant. The other girl knows me & said yes. Then the 2 of us just laughed. Isn't it obvious by now? My belly is HUGE!!!! I've gained 11 friggin pounds!!!! And most of it is clearly in the stomach region.

That reminds me, I have to go do some cardio. peace.

No comments:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...